Thursday, May 28, 2009

Drink and Draw Dallas

Last night was my second visit to the Dallas-Ft. Worth chapter of the Drink and Draw Social Club. It was a ton of fun and I suggest that anyone who likes to sketch and/or imbibe a beer or three, stop by Lee Harvey's every other Wednesday. Special thanks to Jose for organizing this fine event. DFW Drink and Draw has a Facebook group so join up there or you can visit the blog for updates.

Below are a few sketches from the evening (click on each image for a larger view)...

Hot rod fun ala Big Daddy Roth and such.

I feel that "Jason Goes Hawaiian" should have been the obvious precursor to "Jason in Space" in the Friday the 13th series.

I'm really not sure what this is actually. Perhaps it is a angry black ooze with the ability to change in to shapes and animals in order to penetrate your defenses and gnaw on your toes as you sleep.

1 comment:

Kim Herbst said...

AHH Creepy parrot!! I used to have a loveless lovebird.. that's what that reminds me of. GREAT sketches though!