Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Playa del Lapiz

Here are a few of sketches I did on my trip to Mexico. I also took a ton of pictures and will post some of the best as the week goes on.

I have a strange fascination with thatched roofs. I think it's because they remind me of tropical relaxation and tiki bars (my favorite).


My vacation sketches tend to be from relaxed and stationary positions. So, I tend to draw what happens to be around, like this pool fountain or a rock. But I guess you have to practice drawing boring stuff too, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Tony,

I hope all is well on your end.
I enjoyed your website, very lovely. I'm in Downtown, Dallas now, and wanted to know what might be of interest to me here. Especially since you're the madman artistic designer.

Have you checked our website yet? Let me know what you think.


Best Wishes,

Lady Kebrina